Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wake & bake before school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elefante1211, Aug 24, 2011.

1. is it fun? or how is it? (x

i guess ima start doing it when school starts

2. I can't even remember how many times I used to wake 'n' bake before school :smoke: it's a lot of fun, and if you eat at school just fucking munch

3. its fun if you've been smoking for a while, but if your just staring out then i suggest you wait until after school. personally, i blazed everyday for four years before i went to class, and got a 3.85 GPA. Anythings possible, just dont let your life get run by weed and you'll be alright. P.S. now i blaze everyday before work lol

4. its most def fun! depending yur first classes=p PE alwayz fun

5. It can definetely take the edge off of shitty school mornings, and if you can handle yourself then I say go for it.

6. Fine if you still focus on your grades and not escaping from it.

You are how old?

7. Just dont do it around/near/close to school. Get caught at school is 10X as bad as being caught away from school. They have severe, and cruel punishments for you.

8. yeah dont wanna get caught at school. i did when i was like 14 and i got in deep shit. had to attend some stupid drug diversion program for 6 months......and get drug tested. worst experience ever. good thing my mom didnt care though. lol

9. going to classes baked is awesome :D

10. Paranoia level is high walking through hall ways and making eye contact with staff.

(depending when you smoke, lets just say before school)
    beginning of the day, classes are interesting, your actually paying attention
    mid day, starving and tired.
    end of the day, burnt out, ashes .

Yup that's about what it is when I get high before school .

11. dude i wake and bake every morning, i get to my jogging class, and im like "sup" and they like lols

12. fun but by the time i get to class im usually almost sober which i dont always mind

13. this thread is just screaming for the age police to come.

but back in school i used to wake 'n' bake before those days where you had relaxed subjects and chill teachers. so cruisy

14. To do it once in a while is ok but don't begin to do it everyday you can really get demotivated when your high at school. Time seems like it's double and classes seem to take forever (not a good thing in a boring ass class). You don't learn as much when your high in class, and you might distracted by anything. Also paranoia is pretty shitty especially In a large school. Just don't get used to being high at school that's not good lol

15. I personally think smoking at school is a waste of weed, and I used to smoke and go to school a lot. When I smoke I want be doing something I enjoy and school was so boring it wasted the high. But there were fun times when unexpected things happened. Smoking in the morning was the worst because I was burnt out after about 2 hours and was stuck in class when all i wanted to do was eat an entire pizza and take a nap.

16. im not the age police but i dont recommend smoking before school or work. Smoking weed should be recreational and whilst i dont condemn ppl for going against this, many ppl will find that being high at school or work will interfere and in most cases, wont get you anywhere except bad grades or being fired. Also, blazing all day long will just take your tolerance to a level where you wont be able to afford to smoke at a good price. Save your cash and enjoy your smoking after you have taken care of your responsibilities.

17. The high that you get doing a wake and bake before school will probably be the most intense you will ever get, but like everyone is saying it is always over powered and turned into something nasty when you have to go into class with the bright ass floro's blaring in your burnt red face. Visine the fuck up before you get to school also.

I wish i could go back to those days... I miss waking up in the morning having that tired i just woke up and can feel everything that is going on feeling, and getting a text from one of the homies or even better a girl to smoke with, and taking those rips off the pop can or foil pipe with match sticks or ghetto lighters. It was like the pinicale of starting out.

The only part of any of it i can say i regret is when i got a job and decided to quit because the routine got so boring, but thats another story.

Sigh... im so insomniac right now!

18. #20 iGotStoned, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    I used to blaze every thursday morning because I had philosophy class first :). My teacher was obviously a stoner and he knew haha.

I advise that you only get high before school if you're actually going to listen and concentrate. If you're just gonna sit back and daydream about cheeseburgers and shit, then just wait til after school.