Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake with Solar Hits! Do you enjoy them?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pillsburydroboy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #1 pillsburydroboy, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    so i woke up today and decided to take some solar hits since the sun was shining!

packed my bong with some no name and took a few solar rips outside

i really enjoyed the taste difference i noticed between the usual lighter and the sun, but i'm usually a man of convenience, so the lighter came out to finish the sesh

overall, i like the novelty and taste of solar hits but its not as practical as other methods

how many of YOU enjoy takings solar hits on a sunny day?

*pics of the no name bud and a really big moth i found while outside

Attached Files:

2. Solar hits? Do you use like a magnifying glass?

3. yupp, just like burning ants when you were a kid! :smoke:

4. OWOWOWWW

haha thats a great idea man im gonna have to try that!!

5. Gunna try it after working today haha. Might have to go buy a magnifying glass thou:p

6. lol thats a pretty sick moth, I found one of those outside of my house a few years back.

7. i love solar hits!! nothing beats them at 6 in the morning either. what great way to start your day.:smoke:

8. So soddering irons and vaporizers are the way to go huh? Guess I was gonna get a soddering iron for my computer tech crap anyways.

9. hmmm?

...this is about using the sun and a magnifying glass to light your bowl! :smoke:

10. I need to get a magnifying glass so I can try this sometime this weekend.

11. Meh, that's in the realm of the topic of "alternative lightning" since lighter and matches have crap in them that makes the smoke not so great. So I brought up the other two alternative lightning ways since they're more economical than using a magnifying glass.

12. ahhh i see

have yet to get a wand but i do have a vape, and ohhhh do i love it!

13. I said "lightning" instead of lighting twice. WTF, and I'm not even stoned.

14. I've just started doing solar hits! Seriously, about two days ago :) I enjoy it far more than using a lighter.. But the only thing is when I'm lighting the bowl with my magnifying glass I get a purple dot in my vision from looking where the light is so bright and burning lol.. I think that makes sense? :smoking:

15. i'll probably end up doing a couple solar hits whenever its a nice morning out, but i wouldn't rely on it for my entire sesh

16. Indeed. I love solar hits. It's a great alternative to butane or sulfur. In fact I woke up at around 9:30 this morning and had some coffee and then put some fresh water into my roor and went outside with the bong and a bag of purple no name and smoked about 3 or 4 bowls with my roommate's magnifying glass. It was very sunny, about 73 degrees or so and the green burned very nicely and evenly. It was a very peaceful way to start the day.

The smoke is very good. :bongin: --> :hippie:

17. haha thats excellent,
    when i light a bowl with a bic when its dark out, the sparks momentarily blind me and its beautiful

18. I love doing it, but I can't stand when a cloud's passes overhead lol.

19. someone should make a "i did (this) and I'M NOT EVEN STONED?!" thread.