Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c0dyb, Jan 27, 2011.

1. woke up theres no school so its time to pack a bowl ( : who else is wake n bakein?

2. i have uni at 1 but im wakin' n bakin'...

got an exam today aswell

3. lol i had exams yesterday nothing like a bowl of kush forreala im so blitzed right now hahahha

4. aha ! was gona make this thread man im doing the same thing :smoke:

5. its still a little early for me to wake and bake. its 330 i dont have school till 740. if i toke now i will definitely fall asleep. im already sooooo tired. but i drank a bunch of coffee so maybe a nice bowl will help eh?

6. just woke up about 5 min ago made myself some coffee, so right after i take my morning shit i will get baked :wave:

7. aha its seven here

and lmao i baked before i got outta bed

8. Same. I packed my zong and my roor and put them next to my bed. Each with two separate bowls packed to the top. Needless to say I am pretty high and I havent moved yet.

9. just woke up, about to have some coffee watchn fresh prince while rolling a nice joint :D

10. Woke up. See lots of snow. Instantly pack a bowl

11. i ripped me a bong hit when i woke up around 6:30-7:00. Im still baked :0

12. Woke up, got an email saying classes are cancelled coz of the blizzard :smoke: time to turn da buddha on

13. couldnt really sleep so i went on a little walk earlier and smoked a jay and cig, feels great in the morning imo

14. Blazed a bowl off my new bub on the way to work. :smoke:

15. School today so ill wake and bake tomorrow

16. just woke up instantly came online, pick up my grinder and packing a bowl of sour d as we speak, no work, no school, home alone. today is a good day.

17. School today so wake and bake for sure.

18. Everyone in this thread is surely 18+.

19. Lucky bitch. Snow here and no school... waking up at 8:00 seeing my mother still in her bed sleeping at not and work... FUCK