Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake sesh with a twist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zweeezy, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Me and my good friend just woke up and started rippin the bong for a nice wake and bake and my mom just walked in and was like open to window! she didnt even care we were smoking ! haha best day ever

2. The best stoned parent interaction is when they walk in, notice we are obviously stoned out of our minds, laugh and say; "You guys look like you're having fun. I'll order some pizza".

3. Siiiick. Next time she walks in, say, "Wanna hit?".

4. Lucky assssss

5. haha nice, i just waked n baked some of my 1/4 of corleon kush i got for $30 :D i love cali medical cards

6. If that had happened when I was still living at home, the conversation would have gone south VERY quickly.

7. If my mom would have walked in she would have been so pissed!

8. One time, me and a couple friends were drinking and smoking at my house, and around midnight my mom came home, all my friends were freaking out, but I told them it would be fine, she came downstairs to check on us, and she was drunk. We laughed pretty hard at that afterwards.