Wake and bake question

Discussion in 'General' started by myyout, Jan 20, 2014.

1. If you face a real sour diesel blunt, how long should you expect to be high ? Any ways to lengthen a high ? Gonna wake and bake before this event and wanna long lasting high . Thanks !

2. BUMPSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you smoke a whole blunt of real medical Sour Diesel it doesn't matter how long you're gonna be high for cuz you'll pass out halfway through.

Anyway... only one way to find out... just do it. Why make such a simple task into a trivial question?

4. #4 zmasterflash, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Edibles yo stay high

5. #5 chldrnfbdm4, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    In my experience edibles keep you high longer than smoking. Thats really all I can say that is concrete.  How long you'll be high is almost entirely up to your body.

6. Tolerance is key, wake n bakes get you fucked up though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Maybe 2-3 hours at most.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks everyoneSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah man try to cop some edibles. Most of my highs usually last like 2 hours of a good high then a last hour of that sleepy-aint-doin-shit high regardless of what I smoke but the intensity of that "good high" differs with strains.

10. 30to 45 minutes if no proper sleep beforehandSent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. And then you dieSent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Edible with a bowl or two to kick start it.

13. Smoke it and find out