Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LIsmoker, Jun 28, 2009.

1. So I was wondering how you guys deal with waiting on a dealer. My guy is at work until tonight and I've got nothing and nothing to do at all today. Any ideas on how to keep busy?

Also I didn't see a "I'm waiting" thread so I guess if you are waiting as well on anything really you can post here.

2. i always hated that man.

not much you can do but maybe enjoy a day without rain finally :)

or scrape your bowl lol

3. Haha, I'm waiting on my man to reup tuesday. I probably won't see any good bud till tuesday night or wednesday ='(.

4. read,video games,music,gc....

but you...

you should deffff take some resin hits from the carb

5. I just stopped by the store and picked up some grunge off. So I'm give my pieces a good cleaning. I still have bud, but the new stuff I'm waiting for is medical. Other than that yard work must get done some day out of the week.

6. When I have to wait it's usually only about 30 minutes and he always compensates me. :)

7. do you guys think its a good idea to ask random people around gas stations if they got any good bud cause im in the same state as LIsmoker but wont be picking up till thursday. any other ideas for asking for other connects if your friends dont have them?

8. i have recently resorted to the guitar or yardwork (big difference) to keep me busy without bud

9. Yeah, this guy usually makes me wait a little but not much but now he's decided that drug dealing isn't making enough money and he needs a job. (smart right? haha)
    So I'm waiting here until he gets off but he has to re-up guess I'm getting the last 4 grams he has. Oh well, the new stuff he is getting I will hopefully get first buy on. :)

Can't scrap the bowl since I haven't used that thing in forever, just been using my vape lately since I'm waiting on a bong I got from GRASSCITY! Should come in a week or so I hope can't wait for that.

@mystyclpork I would just ask people you know and see if they know anyone going to a gas station may pick up the wrong people. (weird dealers or undercovers you never know)

10. Trust me, i have asked everyone and i kinda don't like the idea of people thinking im inexperienced and think they can rip my shit. I was just wondering if thats what anyone has done before is resort to fast food places or something of that incentive.

11. How about stop being such a fiend for the bud.

Pass your day with something useful, and use the marijuana at the end of the day as a reward.

12. That's so dumb. it IS the end of the day. wtf are you gonna reward yourself for? by withstanding the whole day without getting skeeted?

13. what's dumb about it?

the original post said:

"So I was wondering how you guys deal with waiting on a dealer. My guy is at work until tonight and I've got nothing and nothing to do at all today. Any ideas on how to keep busy?"

14. im waiting to leave to go to california and i am home alone and bored most the time it blows, i have weed and it still gets boring.

15. i thought you were talking about me

16. ^ no the world does not revolve around you. lol. :p

17. duh man the world revolves around the MAN

18. If I have to wait for my buds, I just think of it as a nice little tolerance break. Haha. but I like to frolf... That takes a few hours sometimes.

19. I'm waiting right now for my dealer to wake up from his nap :( he said he'd be awake an hour ago haha