Waiting for my son to be born...

Discussion in 'General' started by AsthmaticStoner, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Here in the hospital. Been 24 hours since induction. The lady has finally decided on the epidural after 24 long hours. Now it's time for her to rest. Thought I would jump on here while things are calm for the moment.

How's everyone doing?

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Awesome man. Congrats.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Congratulations

• Like Like x 2
  4. How exciting! I hope everything is going well, and best wishes parenting your little dude. Oh, how I sometimes wish my kids were babies again. Is this your first child/son?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes our first child for the both of us. She is at 8cm right now. I'm so tired

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Congratulations on your first born

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Congrats!

8cm?!! It's almost showtime.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup! She's laying on her side with the peanut ball between her legs soothingbherself with some good music from TOOL! <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck ya least the kid will have a good taste in music

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Congrats man it can be hard was there 3 days with the woman I drains you physically and mentally but once the baby is born it all changes good luck man hope you and the missus have a healthy baby boy

11. He came put healthy as can be! 8-11-18 2:26am 7 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches long.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. So pleased for you man wish you all the best now the fun begins I hope you don't have too many sleepless night man lol just enjoy it watching your son learn and grow up man it's something else

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. That's so cool man congrats to you an your lady! :D Very exciting to have a new child. I will be having my first baby boy very soon (Already have 2 daughters)

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Congrats dude

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. He's actually a pretty quiet baby! Kind of struggling breastfeeding. If I'm holdingnhim he wants my boob. As soon as I hand him to momma he lays on the boob and sleeps LOL

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. wow man happy for ya! hope you had a healthy birth! keep us updated lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Only "bad" things are he still has fluid in hos left ear so he failed his hearing test in that ear. Then he also has a dimple on his butt crack that they want to make sure is closed and isn't threatening.

18. Congratulations and best of luck. My son had fluid in his ear as well at first but it cleared up by discharge time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That was same with my daughter man about the dimple but in the end it was all good hope the fluid in the ear isn't a problem for him. He a beautiful baby boy man enjoy fatherhood wish you all the best