Waited for nothing!?!?(rant)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hellavonne, Dec 27, 2008.

1. #1 Hellavonne, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Hi Gc this is just a rant of what just happened AGAIN with my brother. i posted in another thread i think the first time it happened but it just happened again.

It started off with me just layin in bed yesterday about to get up and wake n bake my last bit of bud when i get a call from my older brother. "Hey what up i heard you got some more buds" i have no clue how he heard but well he did. So i figured i wouldnt lie and told him "ya but this is my last J" and he replies with "Oh well wanna burn that J with me? i was thinking of stopping by later." So i agree and ask when, he says in an hour (it was 9 so he'd be here at 10) and he would call me when he leaves.. 10 comes and he aint here so i call and ask where hes at. he says hes just chilin watchin tv and i ask why the hell hes kept me waiting and he said he forgot. I decided i'd be nice and give him a chance to come over and toke so i said "ok then are you coming or not because if not i'll just smoke this without you".

He says hes on his way now. well it takes him till 1 to get here because he stopped at a friends to help them which i am mad at this point. I did not smoke this without him just to be nice and figured he was on his way still.So he finally gets here and asks "you still got that J?" i said yeah. so i go and roll it up and tell him to come with me outside to smoke. (he always ends up ashin it all on my floor and i have to kick him out.)So we go outside and I spark the J and i pass it to him and he looks at me and says "nah i dont want to hit it i think i'm gonna quit and that smells like shwags"(he didnt hit it even once). I look at him knowing this is not schwags and tell him that it isnt and he saw the bud while i rolled it. So by now i am just mad and i tell him "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME WAIT ON YOUR ASS FOR THEN IF YOU WERE NOT GONNA SMOKE?!".

Pissed off i figure fuck it and smoke the rest and tell him he wasted my time. He had this to say. "well i didnt know you we're gonna smoke shitty weed" (mind you this was some dank weed i'll get pics of my next pickup of it) and i told him to never make me wait on him again and i'm not smoking with him no more if hes gonna act like a snob about it when my weed aint "shitty". I told him to leave cuz he was pissing me off and killing my buzz. He left and i havnt talked to him since then.

Seriously though would you ever call someones weed shitty if they were smoking you out (FOR FREE) even if it was? Its just seems very messed up to me.

Sorry this is just my rant i had to let out.

For the high people this is what the story basicly is

My brother calls me in the morning at 9 tells me to wait to smoke my last J with him in 1 hour(10 AM).He dont show up till 1PM(4 hours later). He gets here I spark the J I pass it to him to hit. He says no cuz he wants to quit and says it smells like Schwags when its dank(i'm smoking him up free). I tell him its not and ask why he made me wait if he wasnt gonna smoke. He calls my weed shiity he makes me mad and i make him leave.

Stay High GC:smoke:

2. I think if someone was gonna smoke me up with all stems id bitch... well if I brought nothing I still wouldn't bitch. Your bro kinda sounds like a douche. lol

3. he is. it was deffinately not schwags was some no named dank from around here a friend of mine grew. i'm getting pics up next time i pick up some to prove it.

4. Dude, your friend sounds lame, but you dug your own hole. You should've just smoked the joint, and when he got there, told him it was all gone! And when he says "well where'd it go?" you say I dunno.....:smoking:

5. i figured since he was my brother i'd help him out by gettin him high since he has no bud. Thats the last time i do that.