Wait...This looks familiar.

Discussion in 'General' started by THCandroid, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Personally, I think it looks awesome.

2. whats all that shit around the center of the building?

3. thats insulting, towers that look identical to the twin towers with "clouds" built into the structural SHAPE of the building, its like a big fucking haha hahah america.

4. oh is that what that is? supposed to be clouds? thats weird as fuck.

5. Honestly, it looks pretty cool

6. It's like if 9/11 happen in minecraft...

7. Fucking koreans and their weird ways of showing "respect".

8. Meh, doesn't bother me. Just stop taking all the 9/11 shit so serious, I don't understand why America hasn't gotten over it already? Sometimes you just forget the past and focus on the future.

9. Wow are you fucking surious?

10. I'd say cool. Kinda reminds me of Mario.

I wanna know who's balcony will be dopest?

11. I understand why it might be disrespectful but that building looks fucking epic. And the cloud features public amenities and shit? I would choose that building over my high rise any day

I wonder where the pool is? Might even be indoors in the cloud. Ugh

12. what a coincidence......

not.

13. They look pretty cool.
    And they aren't thaaat similar to the twin towers, all they are are two very boxy tall towers next to each other which look the same... And that sky bridge/ammenities area is the coolest piece of architecture i've seen in ages.

14. it looks like its built out of legos.

15. Cool design I like it alot, needs a plane flyin into it to look like the twin towers tho. There I said it.

16. Yeah I am, I don't mean to be disrespectful. It is something we should remember but since 9/11 I have actually met a family (fucking serious about this) that moved here to Canada because they were harassed by people back in America.

I think it's ridiculous also when people can partake in 9/11 anniversaries, make a huge deal about it and yet disregard any other terrible events that are/had taking part.

17. Maybe they want to insult the U.S. Gov't because they secretly think it was an inside job? You never know, surprised Iran hasn't done this yet!