Wait a bit more or harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jason556, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Should I harvest them now or should I wait a bit more if so how much longer? Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. How many weeks in flower?

3. Some trichs look to be turning yellow/amber. Flush it if you haven’t already and Chop it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. If you flush it... is it enoug if i flush and chop next day?

5. Oh that sure is nice! Congrats dude. :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. i would flush then harvest in max a week

7. I'd wait two more weeks at the least I c some white hairs and a few that looked like they changed not to long ago. Don't b inpatient u will thank ur self later

8. Would you mind taking fresh pics just before you harvest to compare against the pics you posted two days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. So you do have a microscope right? You need one to check the trichs. And then it's based on what high you're chasing. I love the euphoric head high so I chop pretty early in comparison to most right when most of the trichs are milky/white (NOT CLEAR). If u want couch lock, wait until they are mostly amber/reddish. Never chop when they are clear... And flush is not really a necessity. I do flush but I have harvested with no flush or 24hrs of florakleen and notice a slight difference in taste and aroma but it changes nothing about the actual high. Still very enjoyable. Personal preference.