WA State GH Grow Questions

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by spaz92, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Im growing 15 plants this spring they are gonna be in a diy greenhouse that is 20 ft wide 55ft long and 20 ft tall and i have some questions about what kind of soil mix and nutrients i should use and even a few strain suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated

Heres the strains i was gonna do until i saw the climatizing post now im not sure ( all feminized)
    2 DNA Genetics- Cannelope Kush
    2 Barneys Farm- Vanilla Kush
    2 Greenhouse seeds- White widow
    2 Reservada Privada- Skywalker OG Kush
    2 Taylord Genetics- Rocky Mountain High
    1 Green house seeds- Damn Sour
    1 Bomb seeds- Big bomb
    1 - THC Bomb
    1 - Hash Bomb
    1 - Widow Bomb

For soil i was gonna do 1 1.5 cu ft bag of black gold all organic per plant and the plants are spaced 5 feet in every direction away from each other so do i need more or less? also i heard its very acidic here so do i need to make sure i supply more soil so it has room to grow?
    For nutrients i was looking at Advanced Nutrients heavy Harvest i dont think its organic but it looks good i dont know tho any suggestions? and if its good do i need to use any thing else with it?

Im watering out of a well and someone was saying its hard water does that effect anything?

Anyways thanks for any help that i get im gonna keep researching and try to figure everything out before spring.

2. #2 hope2toke, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Now is the perfect time to prepare your lot for next season. don't go with black gold, bagged soils, individual containers or even individual holes in the ground. think of the soil in your lot like a living entity. add to its surface the materials needed (talking yards and #50 bags) and give it 4-5 months and your spot will be primed for a full season's growth without any additions . Some light supplements that degrade faster so should be constantly added like kelp meal and compost tea, will be all that's required for the heaviest harvests.

3. Heavy Harvest is not organic, however it kicks ass all on its own. In Wa. humidity will probably be your biggest concern...if you have access to power invest in a couple of de-humidifiers and a gauge toward the end of the year and WATCH OUT for bud mold. Otherwise your gonna have a good year!!

4. lokking forward to the updates