Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 hergydergy, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    a

2. Nah your new to it, sounds very normal to me.

Different types of weed give different types of highs. Your environment effects it, your mood, how you toke, how much...

Don't think you can know everything about pot in a few weeks, I been toking for 6+ years daily and still have plenty to learn. Keeping lurking around here and you will pick up quite a bit of info.

Before I smoked everyone told me how high they were, they were trippin, they were completely fucked...then I tried it and was like oh, thats it. I always thought it was a 'bad drug' little did I know I found a beneficial way to get through life. But don't get me wrong, marijuana isn't for everyone and its easy to abuse. Don't let it effect your social life, education or your relationship with your parents. Use it in moderation as you sound pretty young...

3. #3 wafdof, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    You are most likely smoking a Sativa....get an Indica. Use the google.

4. indica and a good playlist will get you mellow.