Vote to Legalize on Obamas Page!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DieselPower, Jan 8, 2009.

1. "The top 10 rated ideas from the final round will be presented to the Obama administration on January 16th at an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC"

Legalization is in first place right now!!! Let's overwhelm the country with votes to legalize marijuana and make it the #1 choice! Obama may not be in favor of legalization but he is in favor of decriminalization and favors medical use. Come on guys, everyone go vote!

http://change.org/ideas

2. Thats awesome! I wish Canadians could vote on this sort of stuff! Hopefully it wont be brushed aside like the question. "President-elect Obama is not in favor of the legalization of marijuana. " It reminds me of something my Social Studies teacher told me in grade 12. Government officials are elected by the people for the people. It's irrelivent what he favors; the people who put him in office want their best interests represented, damnit!

3. In all honesty, I will probably take 'End The War On Drugs' over the legalization of Cannabis in this list.

It's a hard choice, but I haven't necessarily made it yet.

4. Legalize MILK! Lmao.

5. exactly what i thought..except IMO there isnt a question. End the war on ALL drugs. Its ALL a waste of our time and resources.:mad::mad:

6. I voted. We might be able to persuade Obama if we continue to push the issue, but I have a feeling that this is not going to change anything too soon. Still, we gotta keep pushing for what we think is right.

7. Diesel Power is a prime Prodigy song.

8. Norml.org appears to be excited about legalizing cannabis being the #1 idea! Goto http://norml.org and check it out! Vote if you haven't already, they have a link on the home page!

9. man i voted but after that first response i have no faith

10. Well atleast it's in first place.

11. I voted for marijuana, then my personal opinions, but I agree with perez in that it probably wont be acknowledged much.

12. Yeah i mean i was just speechless and thoughtlessly pissed the first time .

Id be even more pissed if the same shit happens again .

they really know how to break people down...fuckin assholes

13. Is the event at the National Press Club going to be televised by the way?

14. Well we can't jump too early, he's not even in office yet.

15. change.org is not related to obama in any way.

the real site is change.gov

please stop posting change.org

16. I posted all of my ideas.

Yes, I did vote to legalize milk.

:D

17. use a proxy and vote with a diff account people lets double it.