vote or die...maybe

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefcheef, Feb 19, 2006.

1. K soo i smoked a joint last night of the last of my 8th of this really dank bud i gotten and i saved the roach from last night. im probably not goin to buy anymore bud till my next paycheck which is in 1-2 weeks soo what should i do with the roach?

A) throw it in the g-bong and blaze it today

b) save it for a rainy day within the next 1-2weeks loosin my tolerence soo i can get pretty stone off this one gbong hit?

hmmm the choice is yours

2. A. so when you DO get your paycheck you can get high as hell

3. but i know ill probably think about her (pot) for the next weeks or soo =\ wish i were a ball-er with endless baggs of skunk! or a dealer who just smoked all his pot like smokey haha! yeah...

4. tricky one .. perhaps u'll get a smoke from your friends, so i'm with no. 1

5. Option B...... if you can wait.... :)

6. i have no friends

7. were your friends! :smoking:

edit: hell yeah 200th post! smoke it up for me!

8. j_a_g, nice call.

Every stoner should have at least one stoner friend. I think we should make that a law so no one stoner is ever lurching for long. :smoking:

I would wait for a rainy day. :smoke:

9. i have stoner friends my dealer is my best friends bro soo were like bros we have hugee ass session out of his 400$ bubbler its sickk! but all my other friends are in college i got kick out for being to wild and spendin my money on kegs, pot , and condoms it was fun while it lasted tho lots of funn

10. Read what I said in your other thread. The one you phrased exactly like this one.

11. I would go with option B if you can keep yourself from smoking it right away.