Vortex Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GotBud, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Im thinking of buying one does anybody own one or have a review on them?

2. I've seen them never used them, though i have used home made ones, im assuming they would be better haha. my advice, buy one. tell us how they are ;)

3. I would be down to but $110 is a lot of money to put for somthing that you have never tried before

4. #4 Shipwreck, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9rO5Hf1mT8[/ame]

IMHO After the novelty of seeing how it works gets old to you, it's going to sit in your closet or you'll end up buying a new piece.

It just took him 2 1/2 minutes to clear one bowl.
    More like Vortex painintheass gravity Bong.

5. I had one and it got old after a while. Friends loved it and it was great for partying but it burns up bud fast! Its super messy

6. thanks for the reviews yeah i decided i dont want one anymore ill stick to my 1.5 foot delta 9 :D

7. ThreadJack!

Should I buy one of these for 50$ off of craigslist?

8. haha people buy and sell pieces off of craigslist?

9. Maybe, I just don't think grav bongs should be worth that much.

10. I have a couple friends that own a Vortex. They're great.

I have smoked out of the Vortex plenty of times. Sure, to prepare the piece may seem like a bitch (and it can be at times), it is so worth it in the end. The hit you get out of the guy is TREMENDOUS. It's not something I would use to smoke out of every day, but it sure comes in handy when there isn't much bud to be smoked. The Vortex is well worth it to put towards your collection.

11. The Vortex at a head shop is around $300 or $400, I think? Yeah.

12. lol no

And there's no way the vortex is worth even close to 100$. I'm usually hardcore AGAINST home made pieces, but if you want a Gbong just make one that'll be larger and function in almost the exact same way

13. That's how much the vortex knock off of the illadelph coil is. Not the grav bong.

14. It's around 140 new.

Theres a lot of things that are 300-400$ :confused:

15. Either I misheard my friends talking about the prices there, or that was indeed the price range for the piece. I'm not too sure. Head shops can get outta-hand when it comes to prices, which they certainly overcharge.

Either way, the Vortex is a good addition and can come in handy at times, IMO.

16. Haha yeah I know but we were talking about vortex products specifically.

And shimmy, I looked up the vortex grav bong online, and you can get the 14 inch one for 90 bucks, so if your head shop is selling it for 300 bucks, I am shocked.

17. I have one...its pretty good. It gets me really baked. I would try to get extra slides though. Mine broke and it took a while to find a replacement.

18. The store I work at has the 14" for $100 & the 24" for $115.
    Yeah, it's a novelty item, but I'd like a nice party pipe.

I'm going to walk out of here one night like "fuck it" and take one home with me.

why did you have trouble finding an extra slide?
    its just a 9mm gromit - correct?