vomit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420bender, Mar 17, 2010.

1. On saturday night my girlfriends parents invited us over for drinks so i picked up a tweleve and we went over about 8 o clock.... this is my first time drinking with my girlfriends parents kinda important seeing as how me and her are both underage so we are in the hot tube mom dad my girl her sister and her sisters boyfriend just chilllin shootin shit. After about 6 beers my girls mom pulls out a bottle of patrone so i take two shots with her its about 11 now her parents go to bed my girlfriend passses out ( has responsbilities in the morning). its about 11 30 im pretty drunk the sister goes and picks up another 18 pack for me her and her boyfriend we kill that by 3.. i pass out...........

this is where it gets good....

so i have an issue waking up its so hard to wake me up when i have been drinking or smoking and i wake up at 7 with vomit in my throat so i just turn my head trying to avoid chunks in the guest bed..... well right where i spewed someone had moved all of her dads shit from the table we played beer pong onto the floor, recipts, licenses, and a whole bunch of other important shit ( he runs local busineses bringing in 500,000 plus a year) being hung over i just threw it all out didnt think twice it was on the ground why would important shit be on the ground. About an hour ago my girl asked me if i had thrown anything important out when i puked.....lol...... so now i am digging through a bag of vomit finding important documents for her dad.....and then i have to record them to a piece of paper for him.... THIS SUCKS

But... he hasnt said anything about it yet so maybe he wont noticeim going to clean up most make a list of everything else and if he asks about it il tell him the situation and how i fixed it already so he wont be as pissed. and i wont look like a little shit

2. lmao that sucks man

3. haha good luck