1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Voltage Convertor for BC Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Horace, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. I'm lost. I have Parkinson's Disease and I don't get any help from regular treatments. I purchased a "Master Blaster" vaporizer from another site and it was a failure.

    I want to buy a BC vaporizer from Grass City, but I'm getting conflicting advice on which voltage convertor I should buy in order to use in here in the United States. Can anyone help?

    Would a bong (using water) be as gentle on the lungs as the vaporizer?

    Thanks for your help.
  2. i bought my bc vaporizer here in bc.

    you can probably purchase one around your city and not worry about the voltage convertor, or iif you do get one from here, dont worry about it till it comes in the mail. it should be fine. but if not, then you can just go to a hardware store and find a convertor their.
  3. When I got my BC Vaporizer, I didn't need a converter.

    I just specified that I lived in the US when I ordered it.

    I think. It's been over a year.

  4. Not quite as gentle, no. But much gentler then a pipe.

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page