Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volleyball

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matt644, Feb 13, 2014.

1. So im trying out for the volleyball team at my highschool, and we have to sign this sports approval sheet. On the form, it says that I have to agree to take a random drug test for PED's (Performance Enhancing Drugs). Im not worried about that, but I am worried that the doctor will test for THC in my urine. Will they test for weed/ will THC show up from the PED test? The only time I smoked recently was yesterday and it was litterally the smallest ammount of weed in the world. I didnt get high, but i dont know if that will show up. Peace.

2. you should be fine, just drink a lot of water

3. they will likely test for thc as well but i cant tell You for sure.

some schools have it written in but don't test unless there's a public outcry for it or somebody on a team was caught with PEDs

4. If they're strictly testing PEDS then thc will not register. I know this from my school testing myself. However, they may have surprise drug tests for street drugs.

Not your average smoker 😏

5. my highschool considered cannabis as PED....good thing everyone except a few chill folks were fucking prudes so the latest cd of their favorite artist free (burned) usually got me a some clean piss, among other things bahahaha.