Volcano Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bioman62, Apr 6, 2019.

1. lol, no. We have more then 1 volcano. We have a digital at home and a classic at the shop. So we keep supplies on hand, we dont order often so we get a lot when we do. (always with a 20% of so discount, so we take advantage of it!) I let employees use it at work daily so we replace things a little more often then someone using it just for themselves. Besides bags, there is enough stuff in that box to last us a couple years both at home and the shop.

• Like Like x 3
  2. So needless to say no drug test for employment. :) :). Must be nice. I live in a very Law and Order kind of state where that would be risky; for that matter doing it in your home here is risky :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well recreational and medical is legal here in MI. Before recreational was passed i only allowed medical card holders to use it at work. No employee that drives a company truck or a clients is allowed to smoke while working. They all realize that most jobs are not so relaxed about pot. So everyone polices each other and keeps each other in check. I have only had to say something a hand full of times in the last 10 years.
    Not too long and it will be legal across the country!

4. For real- That is a LOT of 'Cano parts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey guys. I use my Volcano digit with the easy valve attachment, BUT instead of attaching a bag to it, I took a tube/whip from another vape and just pushed it over the metal part of the filling chamber, where the bag usually attaches. I never use bags with my Volcano, only directdraw with the pump on. I then shake the filling chamber after a few hits to re-distribute the herb.....so far it has been the easiest method and I "fill" the chamber which lasts me a full session. (I'm a heavy smoker - random bongs all day). I switched from bongs to this method with this vape. The new hybrid Volcano also uses this method but without the pump needing to be on - but it's the same thing.

• Like Like x 1