Volcano Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bioman62, Apr 6, 2019.

1. I have a two questions about the Volcano (Digital) vaporizor; I would appreciate any help. I have used a friends unit, but I dont like the three foot long bags. Simply way to much vapor for me as a newb, plus large size is clumsy and simply gets in the way. I like the easy valve design, so would prefer to stick with that; seems simpler than the solid valve alternative. Is there a way of making bags as short for example as a foot long (aside from resorting to rubber banding a three foot bag to shorten it or some other Micky Mouse hack)? I also notice an accessory that is a easey valve charge chamber reducer that seems nice, has anyone tried it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I used an oven roasting bag on mine. It is a little over a foot long. It works for one or two people.
    Actually, I only used it a few times and then switched to a different vape. Now it just sits in a box.
    You want it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, but I'll pass on the oven bag :) Were you using this with the older or newer valve system? After posting I ran across a bag adaptor, I think it was vapor nation that has this so you can use legit bags but cut them to length.

4. Howdy Bioman- I have had my new Volcano for a few weeks- Yes, 3 foot bag is a hassle unless you are sharing with a few folks. According to the 'Cano's price list that should have come with your unit, you can buy 2 foot bags and even better- you can buy bulk uncut bags (like on a roll), and they sell the slip rings that attach the bag to the Easy Valve. Also, the small chamber reducer worked well for 1-2 people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ^ get the rolls or try the two footers!

happy Volcano-ing :volcano:

• Like Like x 2
  6. you can buy bulk uncut bags (like on a roll), and they sell the slip rings that attach the bag to the Easy Valve. Also, the small chamber reducer worked well for 1-2 people
    Yep, took your advice and just placed an order. Thanks very much.

7. Thanks to all that replied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. This one is the older system called the Solid Valve. Also, I wasn't offering you an oven bag, I was asking if you wanted my Volcano.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yes the smaller chamber is great, we have a couple. Also the newer easy valve that allows for easy bag changes is great. We recently stocked up on replacement bags and some parts since we had a 20% off coupon code :)
    A friend the other day saw our extra supplies asked if we sold volcano parts and supplies lmao!

10. If your giving one away we would love it :)

11. I'd be willing to trade it for some flower. In Arizona.

12. Appreciated the kind and generous offer; but I had just gotten one. Hence making a joke about the bag; apparently not a very good joke at that :(. But it looks like you just made a few new friends.

13. :)

14. I have tried this accessory with my Volcano. It is nifty, greatly reduces the amount of herb necessary to vape. It's kind of small and takes some finesse to get the green into the chamber.

15. Thanks for the confirmation.

16. Here is a comparison of the standard chamber to the smaller one. As the other poster said it works great, but it is a little hard to load. I use a business card folded long ways to make it easier to load.

Volcano-chambers.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Got it. Seems like a better charge for one person sessions. Thanks.

18. Really nice photo setup- This photo is worth many words

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you!
    Here is our "extra" stuff for the volcano's.

volcano-extrastuff.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Are you planning on opening a Coffee Shop in Amsterdam :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1