Volcano, THE BEST at home Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TetrHydrCann, Jan 3, 2014.

1. I'm getting my paycheck next week and willing to spend $520 on a Volcano Classic with the easy valve set up and a metal case.I only want the best at home vaporizer I can possibly buy. Money is not an issue, is the volcano truly the King of Vapes?I already have and know what the best portables are and I don't need them, I'm looking for an at home Vape. I already looking to get the Arizer Solo for portable, and no I don't want to use it for home use.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It depends on if you want to use the bag or a whip. I personally hate using a bag, unless im using it for a party or something, using a whip is just so much quicker and efficient.
    I bought a Extreme Q early last year and ive been loving it ever since.

I just started vaporbonging and its amazing how much you can draw when the vapor fills up a bong.

my 2cents

3. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19272711" timestamp="1388737270"]It depends on if you want to use the bag or a whip. I personally hate using a bag, unless im using it for a party or something, using a whip is just so much quicker and efficient.I bought a Extreme Q early last year and ive been loving it ever since.I just started vaporbonging and its amazing how much you can draw when the vapor fills up a bong.my 2cents[/quote]Yea I never Vaped yet, I'm on probation and when I'm off I wanna mix it up and smoke/vape but I personally only like the "best" so I really don't know what it's like using a bag of whip but thanks on your inputSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. volcanos are mehh. Id rather have an SSV (silver surfer, DEFF an EQ or something like that doing bags ALL THE TIME gets rather wasteful and can be boring . an EQ is deff the way to go my friend a volcano is price for price not price for quality while I do stand behind the german craftsmanship of many things including the volcano I rather spend half the mney for something that will be more useful and has many more options like whip vaping and bag vaping , some come with remotes and stuff the volcano is old news its like the car everyone either has one or wants cause its supposed to be the best, when in reality other cars perform just as well for a lower price some with better options just like vapes. 

5. [quote name="MacThatVape" post="19272787" timestamp="1388739597"]volcanos are mehh. Id rather have an SSV (silver surfer, DEFF an EQ or something like that doing bags ALL THE TIME gets rather wasteful and can be boring . an EQ is deff the way to go my friend a volcano is price for price not price for quality while I do stand behind the german craftsmanship of many things including the volcano I rather spend half the mney for something that will be more useful and has many more options like whip vaping and bag vaping [/quote]Thank you, I will definitely look into the EQ.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I wouldn't put it on my top 10 personally. Maybe not even my top 15.

Check out the Sublimator Adapt-A-Bong, The Herbalizer, the HerbalAire, any of 7th Floor's products, and the VapeXhale Cloud EVO.

I'd also check out the Underdog, Heat Island Vaporizer, and the E-Nano as well.

7. I bought the Vapir N02 Portable Vaporizer but I never used it on the go. I love it. Its lasted 2+ years. Its easy to clean. Fast and reliable. I keep it plugged in so it never dies. I would rather spend $200 again on the Vapir than the $500 for the Volcano because for $500- I want some designer clothes, nomsayin?

8. #8 lwien, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

Ditto on the vape suggestions..........

But I would include the 'Cano in my top 15.    In my opinion, it's the best bag vape on the planet, so it's a great vape IF you like sucking on bags to get your vapor AND you are going to be using it a lot in party situations simply because it's so idiot proof.

Personally, I don't like sucking on bags from a Volcano to get my vapor for a few reasons:
    Not very efficient.
    Too much surface area for condensation to occur
    Air to vapor ratio too high (especially when using small amounts at med to low vape temps)
    Too noisy

9. I have a volcano and it really is great. Yes the bag is a hassle, but it works and you get used to it. FYI - The best vaporizer I ever used though was "the Verdamper". Its made in Amsterdam, and it beats everything.It's basically a bong with a heavy duty heater hooked up to it - the Amsterdam coffee shops leave them on all day.When you hit it, you feel like it didn't work, like you got nothing, but then a huge cloud of vapor comes out of you. It works great !There are a couple of copies - by Herborizer and Roor , and they look nicer, but the Verdamper is the original.But... It's out of your price range. I think it's about 500 euros, maybe 700 US.There are lots of vaporizers out now.For a less expensive vape than Volcano, I would go for something like Vapor Brothers because it's a glass on glass pathway for the vapor.Sent from my Xoom using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sounds very similar to the sublimator

11. #11 lwien, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

A few things wrong with this post.

One, is that the VaporBros does NOT have a glass on glass pathway.    As a matter of fact, it has one of the dirtiest pathways of any vape considering that the air is drawn in from under the vape and flows threw a lot of stuff before it reaches the heater, and then the vapor path has to go through a long silicone/rubber whip.    That's not even close to a glass on glass pathway.

Secondly, while the Verdamper is a great vape, to state that it or ANY vaporizer beats everything on the market is impossible.   No vape does that.

Actually, it's more similar to the VripTech and kinda similar to the LSV.

BTW, just for kicks, here's a pic of the "Original" Verdamper:

[​IMG]

12. the thing with a

holy shiat!!!  is that thing portable??

13. Yeah it is.   There's little wheels on the bottom of the stand.   ;)

14. portable to the other side of room anyway,LOL. would need a crane to get out of the house with that thing  >:

15. [quote name="lwien" post="19273761" timestamp="1388766187"]Yeah it is. There's little wheels on the bottom of the stand. ;)[/quote]What vape would you suggest other than the Volcano?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Check out Dr. Pluto's thread above.