Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano recipes...need help with one

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bud-tastic, Aug 26, 2007.

1. My new thing to do now is mixing different strains in my volcano that work well together for an even better effect.
    [​IMG]
    My g/f requested I make a new one. I know that juicy fruit gives you an enhanced sense of touch. What I don't know is what strains make you horny (I know that sounds weird). Please tell me if you know.

2. Horny goat weed man! DO IT! heh...

"According to folklore, horny goat weed's reputed aphrodisiac qualities were discovered when a Chinese goat herder noticed increased sexual activity in his flock after they ingested the weed."

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/HornyGoatWeed.htm

3. My brother bought some horny goat weed but you are supposed to ingest it, not smoke it.

4. Oh come on, you know there's a random percentage of people on this forum that'll smoke anything, heh.

5. hahahaha