Volcano or Vapexhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cashmunnyflo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Which one and why youd choose it. Thanks.

2. I would get a Volcano if I was going to be using it in party situations.
    I would get the Cloud if I was going to be using it primarily by myself.

You're welcome.....

3. Idk about you but id rather rip a bong at a party. And since the cloud is idiot proof like a bag, I say go cloud without a doubt.

4. Id agree with Nate. Its a nobrainer for the Cloud. Unless you have an obsession with pulling out of bags (some do! But you wouldn't be asking us if this were the case)

5. #5 lwien, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    The Cloud is NOT a no-brainer, especially if you use one of their hydratubes. If someone blows back in a hydratube filled with water, there's a good chance that that water is going to go into the Cloud.............boom......no Cloud.

Also, there have been reports over at FC of the glass on glass connection breaking on the Cloud due to an inexperienced glass user twisting the GonG connection when things got stuck rather than rocking it back and forth to dislodge.

The Cloud is not as idiot proof as a bag vape. With a bag vape, no instruction is needed for your guests. Not so with a Cloud.

In a party situation where you got a bunch of people who are stoned, would you rather be passing around glass or pass around a plastic bag, especially when you consider the price of those glass pieces and with the price of your Cloud versus the cost of a plastic bag. With a Cano, you are just passing around the bag, not the whole vape.

As far as safely doing this in a party situation, in my opinion, there's no contest.

6. Thanks for the input everyone. I think ill be grabbing a Cloud. Good points about it being more fragile for party use but I have a fairly extensive glass collection for party use so this will just be a few buddies type deal who aren't a bunch of idiots.

7. Then in this situation, you should be fine. The Cloud is a great vape. Just be aware of the things I mentioned above.

8. Cloud over Volcano- No brainer. THIS IS WHY.

The volcano in no way justifies its price point for what you get. The only way I could ever recommend a cano specifically, is when you have tried vaping, know for a fact you like bags over everything else, or have a specific use for it (Party vape, Bag only vape, Guest vape, For those whos medical condition doesn't allow them to rip a tube.)

Given the choice between the 2 Cloud all day. The cano is very old tech at a very high price, but has its niche as with any vape. If you need it to fill a niche, Cano no brainer.
    If not, Cloud no brainer.

9. Really good points. I retract my no-brainer statement. To me, its a nobrainer, but I'm an experienced vaporizer user who wouldn't hand over my glass 600 dollar vape to noobs. The Volcano is absolutely more idiotproof and likely user-friendly.

10. All of the people i party with are very experienced stoners. I guess im spoiled. An accident can happen regardless the user

11. #11 lwien, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Totally agree, except when you get into typical party situations. In those situations, a bag vape, be it the 'Cano or any other bag vape, takes the stage over just about any other kind of vape, including the Cloud.

12. Pretty much exactly what i said after what you quoted:p. Cloud unless you have a specific niche for cano.:hello:

13. Cloud all day every day. The thing is a beast. You will be glad you picked the cloud for sure. I completely disagree about the cloud not being good for a party. As long as you don't hang out with broke losers, then "if you break it you buy it" covers accidents..

But I daily drive mine 2 times or more a day for hours.. with usually around 4 or 5 people, and I have had no issues..

14. Who are you disagreeing with? If it's me, you may want to reread my post again. I never said that the Cloud is not good for a party. What I said was, was that a bag vape would be the better option simply because there is less of a chance for accidents to happen when you're just passing a plastic bag around.........like, OMG, I just dropped the plastic bag, or............OMG, I laughed by accident and breathed into the bag........versus, well, you kinda get the idea, eh?

And this is comin' from someone who HATES sucking on bags to get his vapor. I really dislike bag vapes for a lot of reasons, but as a party vape, they're pretty hard to beat.