Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano, how to disguise it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T Swank88, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Recently I made a topic about whether or not to bring my new volcano to my dorm and i decided i will because i have a safe for it to fit in. I was wondering though, the company is called Apex and on the box it says air freshener, does anyone know how it would work as one? I guess i could just heat it up without the valve or bag on it so it would just be air blowing but what kind of stuff could i use to put on it as an air freshener? I know theres candles and incense but is there like actual herbs or something out there that would work to actually make my volcano into an air freshener? Just in case if an authority figure asked me what it was or how it worked

2. I would just say you're a tea connoisseur buy a small cupboard full of different teas and tell said AuFig that, "The best way to judge the true taste of tea is to vaporize it."  Or buy herbal blends from MFLB for aromatherapy. http://sales.magic-flight.com/balancing-bleus-herbal-blend/

3. #3 Domo OG, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Good idea! You could also just take it and keep it somewhere where the smell will not be too noticeable and where it is hidden from plain site

4. You could get by without converting it to an air freshener.

5. Think I'd be more worried about how loud the fuckin' thing is. Sounds like an air compressor in the dead of night.

Why would these people be in your room in the first place?

Keep it in your closet on a small desk or something, that way someone would have to be nosing around while inside your room to even see it. In which case you can tell them to get the f out for being nosy.

idk man in case someone down the hall or walknig by smelled weed and snitched and then they would come search my room or something, or if my RA saw it and asked what it is

true but its not too loud, sounds like a fan or or something

8. Step 1: set up vape
    Step 2: Put behind chair if someone comes in.

simple enough?

9. Or buy a MFLB, it's pocket sized and handheld.

10. get somthing like this and call it a lamp
    [​IMG]

11. LMAO! No RA on Earth is going to believe that you're just vaporizing tea lmao (or any other kind of herb, for that matter.) :laughing: 

Just keep it hidden while not in use, plain and simple. 

12. paper machey it to look like a science project volcano. get ozium spray to get rid of the smell.

13. Id put one of those fake glasses with the nose on it... And maybe a paper party hat.

14. LOLOLOLOL at all these dumb stoner ideas.

Don't try to disguise it; hide it.  Only use when the window is open.  Make sure you have some music playing so it can't be heard.  Don't smoke with idiots.  Don't be a PHAGGOT with it.

15. thanks for the good ideas guys and some of you assholes lol. To the guy who told me a MFLb, kinda pointless cause i just spent $360 on this why would i go buy another vape? Plus i actually used to have that vape, just wasn't doing the trick so i got rid of it.

16. Is that a vape.? I would buy that..looks cool as hell

17. na it's a led lamp