Volcano Bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Herzey, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I wrote this big long post and I dunno what I did but it didn't work. :( ....
    Take two.
    Can a Safeway Home Freezing and Storage Bags work as a Volcano Vapourizer bag without releasing harmful plastic toxins? I did a test that would lead me to think it would work but I'm sure there is a more educated guess out there. Thanks.
    This is my very first post. Hello bonjour hola :wave:

2. Go to store, buy that, vape happily.

I'm sure Reynolds must wonder why their bags are so popular in the west coast. All of california stores their pounds and vapes their volcanos with them.

3. Sounds amazing. Thanks. I'll check it out tomorrow at my local Safeway.

4. Well I could not find the exact brand. But I've got an oven bag used for turkey nonetheless. Works great and is big.:bongin:

5. I love it when a plan comes together.
    [​IMG]

6. I've found that a Subway Subs takeout bag is very similar to a volcano vap bag.

7. When the bag is ready to be replaced because the inside is completely coated with resins and its sticking together, then its time to cook a chicken. Since this is going to be "resin chicken" you want some strong flavors to overcome that. The basil in this recipie (use more basil than they call for) works....

Orange Basil Roast Chicken Recipe with Oven Bags

Your house will smell like pot...and chicken.

8. no idea but why dont you just go to a headshop and get some legit bags?

9. Because real Volcano bags are exorbitantly priced.

10. Also offical volcano bags are rather thin, and prone to tearing.

11. I like them for all those reasons, and it's a fatty bag. The only problem with it is the shape makes it hard to take the last bits of vapour out, the official vapour bags are cylindrical so you can pull the end and the sides collapse.