Vodka Vs. Beer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cheating Death, May 11, 2010.

1. What?! I knew Washington has high taxes on alcohol, but a fifth for $11?!

2. I never liked how beer tastes and it doesn't settle with me very well. I feel sick after my second sip just smelling it.

However- I can definitely handle my liquor And I favor Captain or Jager.

3. In iowa we can get hawkeye vodka for that much. Its shit. like morcmicrck(sp?) or Five oclock.

4. Actually, 1.75L is about two and a third fifths. Even better!

5. no vodka.....gin gin gin. Gin and tonics = win :hello:

6. A good Beer...beats a good vodka...

7. beer over liquor, with beer you can pace yourself, instead of drinking too much too fast, and being on a one way trip to regret town, although liquors still fun, but it doesnt beat rolling rock imo

8. Depends which beer and which vodka, there are some beers that I'd take over vodka any day, but some beers and total crap and would take a decent vodka over. It goes both ways though, nothing worse than that cheap shit that tastes like rubbing alcohol.

9. beer...

but damn I sure would like some goose

10. Vodka can lead to mayhem very quickly...so can beer, it just takes a lot longer.

11. ^ Try some beer with 9+ percent alcohol and see just how quick mayhem can start.

12. If I had to pick one or the other... beer.

However, they each have their own place and time.

13. Both lose, Tequlia wins every time.

14. beer is pretty good, but I like vodka because you can mix it with basically anything, and doesn't have a nasty taste like other liquors

15. Beer seem to get me less drunk than hard liquor, but however the hangover seem to be worse with beer.... on thurs night, i drank 8 beers and i didn't throw up or anything that night, but however i woke up with a painful hangover (as well as heaps of pissing the night before)

But with liquor, i can like drink 6 or so mixed in with coke, then throw up, then wake up without or not too much of a hangover

16. Beer... vodka is one clear liquor among many. I could easily switch to gin and other clear liquors.

Besides... good whiskey's better if I can afford it.

17. Dunno dude some of the headaches I've had after draining a bottle of liquor were pretty memorable.

18. I prefer beer for chilling and watching some t.v. ,but vodka if I'm trying to get FUCKED UP.

19. I love beer, a lot more than I do vodka. But sometimes it's not the best choice because you have to drink a lot and you have to piss way too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum