Vodka Mac n Cheese?

Discussion in 'General' started by nyquilmmm, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hell yea haha, I live in LA so its at the table at pretty much any sit down cajun restaraunt. That and Tobasco of course :smoking:

2. That sounds like nothing more than a waste of some good vodka.

3. My thoughts exactly.....alcohol abuse. ;)

4. loool..its the tits!! :yummy:

5. #26 Tokeandontchoke, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Alcohol boils and vaporizes at 176 degrees Fahrenheit. So all that steam you see is all ur alcohol leaving and what's left are the impurities of the vodka. So basically you would have vodka flavored Mac n cheese with a small amount of actual alcohol. Ur better off letting it soak In very hot vodka.

6. wait, would that mean it's theoretically possible to VAPE alchohol?:devious:

7. I mean you can get drunk off of alcohol fumes so that's virtually the same thing I guess..dangerous though.

8. [quote name='"dyl42089"']yeah seeing as I have a gas stove ill just scratch that idea. But ill have to go with your Louisiana hot sauce idea thx man :D[/quote]

Dmn! Sounds good man

9. put spam in your mac n cheese. shits bomb!

10. I swear, some of the ideas you people come up with... :p

11. I don't think you could get the vodka to boil without using a pressure cooker, it will just evaporate before it boils. Maybe vodka easy-mac?

12. [quote name='"stneod"']I don't think you could get the vodka to boil without using a pressure cooker, it will just evaporate before it boils. Maybe vodka easy-mac?[/quote]

Hey look Alex! Hey Alex!

13. I GOT IT

Make mac & cheese, pour in a blender, add vodka and blend until disgusting.

There ya go, vodka mac & cheese!

14. all this time i was thinking penne vodka with elbow macoroni

15. er.. what?

lmao

16. Accidentally did it once making instant oatmeal. BAD IDEA

17. How did you manage to mistake a bottle of vodka for water?

18. Yessir, the only problem is it would be like hotboxing a room with propane. If the smallest spark was exposed to the fumes their would be a big boom.

19. So anyone tried it?