Vodka and Redbull

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey_Freeman, Sep 5, 2013.

1. This combination is no joke.

I was fuuuuucked up off it last weekend. Worst hangover ever. It can't be good for your body. Keeps you going and puts you down all at the same time. Not fun if you over do it. I was so fucked up I didn't drink any water or eat throughout the night. I was gooone. 

I'll stick to JD.

2. Yeah mixing uppers and downers, usually never a good idea. Specially if the upper is an energy drink. 

3. I make 1 every evening.. The Mrs cant smoke because of her job but she doesn't want to be left out while im tok'n a nice bowl...

4. Yea since i switched to dark shit its a whole different game. I like it better. Vodka reminds me of "white girl wasted"

5. Heart attack in a glass.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jager and Red Bull > anything and red bull

7. Vodka makes ref bull bearable. Otherwise, energy drinks suck imho

8. Cranberry juice, redbull and vodka is delicious by the way.

Fill a red solo cup about half way with vodka, then a splash of cranberry juice and a fill the rest up with redbull.

Kicks ass yo.

9. I need 2 16 oz red bulls for it to actually do something to me

10. #10 Judgement, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    buy the Red can of Red Bull and yuh don't gotta buy any juice ;) probably a lot more cranberry taste in that though..
    I mixed the silver red bull (lime) with some silver patron, I call it a red bullrita lol.. of course I was drinking it at the time I came up with that..

• Like Like x 1
  11. i drank a whole bottle of svedka with redbull once.

never again.

12. My favorite drink :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. When I was in the US, all I'd drink is vodka and red bull. It's my back up drink.
    Yous don't have red lemonade over there so I couldn't enjoy my malibu and red lemonade :'(

14. that lime redbul and vodka sounds good

• Like Like x 1
  15. did that with rockstar...and I died.

16. I had one or five on a cruise ship from Finland to Sweden. I had a good time  :yummy:  :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  17. 650 we out here

no way bro. pm me lets hook up 

19. What's red lemonade? Sounds delicious!

20. Just be careful with mixing energy drinks and liquor...I know kids that have died like that..