Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vitamin C

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by weedidas, May 12, 2008.

1. I have been reading around and stuff. On a few sites, it has been saying that if you are having a bad or too intense high to eat oranges or something with vitamin C in it. Some people say it enha enhances the high, or relaxes it or de-intensifies it. WHAT DOES IT DO?

2. i heard it intensifies it.

3. uhh......

i'm unsure as to what interaction with cannabis vitamin c has,

but it's long been reported to help you out if you start freaking out on mushrooms or similar.

vitamin c is great stuff.

i highly recomend u folks find a pure source of it (like Linus vitamin C powder), without any filler or addatives.

4. i take men's daily health vitamins by Centrum. actually not centrum, a wal-mart brand one similar to Centrum.

5. Nah bro, dairy is what kills a psychoactive mushroom trip. That's why you keep your homies Ben and Jerry in the ice box in case of freakout.