Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vital, read if you care about the internet.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coalman23, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Dude whats your user name of FJ? Add me brah :hello:

2. If this shits passed there WILL be a revolution. So that'll be pretty cool. But yea shit fucked up.

3. #23 Apu, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    That's exactly what I said not sure why you quoted me, Except anyone with 2 minutes on Google can learn how to get around and still visit these sites.

Unless you mean they will NEVER shut down a website which is not true if the local server is in USA and there are no decent proxies they will shut it down if they do not like it.

There is no point worrying there is big men behind big doors waiting to push a big red button if things do not go there way on this subject and America knows it, If terrorist groups wont fuck with shitty hackers I doubt America will fuck with the good ones.

4. #24 We Have Liftoff, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Am I the only one who actually pays for everything I have (music, movies, etc.)...?

EDIT: I think I might have missed the point on this issue after reading the linked petition...fuck big government. They really need to stop creating bullshit laws

5. *corporations.