Visual Repetition

Discussion in 'General' started by Body, Jan 15, 2013.

1. #1 Body, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    This isn't like "deja vu" where you'd only recognize a place or thing given a certain time after being high, and it isn't particularly like the "mental loop" phenomenon.

A few weeks ago, me and my buds were hotboxing some real potent weed. Normally I wouldn't take such large hits from a bong but that night, I did. I immediately got light headed after ONE toke and started ghosting it. I haven't coughed that badly since I first started smoking, it was embarrassing (through fault of my own for being sick at the time)...

Within a few minutes after the coughing, I developed macropsia.. which isn't new for me. My friends would appear gigantic, as big as a mountain, one moment to the next... randomly. Before I got to enjoy it, we were interrupted by my friend's mother who didn't approve of us getting high in the house. She analyzed us at first, because my friend said we weren't smoking. I could barely concentrate and only tried to keep my cool when I noticed her eyeing me.

Eventually we'd go out walking (it was during the night) so I eventually grew paranoid and reinterpreted dialogues. I heard some older folks outside a building having a beer say "that boy is dead pale", or something like that. And a couple, or two girls walking together near the beach saying "he's high as fuck". I tried laughing about it but I couldn't get over how I was stoned out of my mind. I'd trip out just by looking at my own legs while walking in between my buds (feeling like I became brain dead and was being relocated so that they'd split and I would become someone else's responsibility) with no mind to where we were going. Didn't understand wtf they were talking about, my ears were muffled (probably because of my sickness) and couldn't readjust myself... so whenever I talked it buzzed my head and my voice felt hummed and monotone. So I felt like a robot every time I spoke. It was so annoying.

I could not stop believing that I had gone mentally ill, yet I was so good at containing my panicky feeling. The worst part about it was the negative priming where I didn't feel like I was progressing at all, and was trapped in a continued recollection.... like a broken record of some sort. I remember it being between the front door where my friend lived and the stair case that lead out of the building. Just felt I couldn't ever seem to get out of that.

After we got back, I was still stoned as ever. Couldn't concentrate, my friends still didn't make any sense. Before we got into the elevator inside the building, I remember one of them looking back at me before walking inside of it, saying "Welcome to hell". it SUCKED.

Anyone else had a similar trip involving repetition or being trapped in time?

2. Man, I would KILL to be able to trip out that hard!