Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

visiting negril (searched forums already)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by repso123, Jan 11, 2014.

1. #1 repso123, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Newbie toker here. Going to stay at an all-inclusive hotel at Negril on the beach with some buddies in a month. After searching google/this forum, I found out that weed is pretty easy to get in Jamaica and that I'll probably be offered weed while trying to reach my hotel from the airport.

Since I'm a newbie toker, I'm not really sure how to tell the good stuff from the bad stuff, and I'm worried I'll get ripped off, or even worse, smoke some really bad shit and get really messed up. Does anyone have any advice?

Also, my resort looks like it's going to be mostly couples + families, though I don't think there will be many families in February. Those who have been in similar places before, would smoking in public (on the beach in front of the resort, or even in the bathroom of my suite) be okay? How much should I try to hide it? THanks guys!