Vision shakes when high

Discussion in 'General' started by magic_haze, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Don't know if it's my astigmatism or not but every time I get super high my vision sometimes shakes from left to right sometimes for a little bit almost as if I'm dizzy. Why does this happen?

2. i love when that happens :D

🌞

3. I get it too, shit freaks me out Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. eh. Never happened to me. sounds pretty cool though

5. It's probably your optic nerve seizing or some crazy shit haha, but it's happened to me as well and it is cool but def weird.

6. It happens to me too ! often when im baked but I get small shakes when im not thatt high tho. I remember one of the first times I smoked I swear I felt like the sidewalk was shaking nd I could barely walk. Then another time when I was blazed at my friends house nd I thought I could feel some mini earthquakes or sumthin.

7. Wow .. i miss that feelin .. that used to happen to me when i first started bakin .. like i'd smoke schwagg & barely feelin anything then id hit some dank & i'd be so lifted my eyez would vibrate .. i luvd it

8. Are you guys talking about a head rush? Like when you stand up too fast or go upside down for a minute then get back up?

9. [quote name="AndyB420" post="19378959" timestamp="1390287781"]Are you guys talking about a head rush? Like when you stand up too fast or go upside down for a minute then get back up?[/quote] Nah I dont think so I think he means more like the spins when you're drunknl, cus when I'd get it thats sort of how it felt.like everything was moving side to side n shit

10. That's some good bud you got there, OP :smoke:

11. I get that when I'm really baked and watching tv. It looks like the either the screen or the tv is vibrating side to side
    I was actually just wondering if anyone else got this

12. Or that feeling you get when you stand up for the first time in the morning after a looong night on some unmentionables?

13. ThIs happen yaatersdayWas driving high and hit big ass curb and basically ran over whole curb lol in lifted truckLol scared me