Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakattack420, Oct 3, 2012.

1. So nobody wants to be walkin around blazin with their eyes lookin red as crabs, right? And nobody likes payin seven bucks for Visine, right? So is there any cheaper and/or homemade/natural cure for redeye?

2. Clear Eyes. :wave:

3. ya clear eyes.. works way better imo.. visine doesnt do shit.. or u could eat something.. that'll clear ur eyes up but it will also kill ur high.. or u could get generic drug store drops.. usually a bit chepaer

4. Any type of eyedrops are basically the only way to get rid of them. Sucks for me though cause my eyes still look glossy as fuck when I use clear eyes and most people can tell I'm high still

5. Rohto green cap not cheap but the best quality ones n all u need is a drop

6. Visine actually works for me. Interestingly enough, Rohtos don't work on one of my friends. :confused_2:

Rohtos are more expensive than Visine..

7. I know I said they're not cheap but it pays off, I have to like put 10 drops in each eye of the Visine but rohto only one

8. I have yet to see rhotos being sold anywhere.. really want to try them out

oh and to OP.. the cheapest way to get rid of red eyes.. splash ur face a couple times with cold water.. really helps.. only thing is it doesnt work all the time esp if ur super chopped

9. Do you have a Walmart, Walgreens, or Kroger branch store near you? Those stores carry Rohtos. :D

10. Rhotos are boss. They work good as fuck. Feel like they are burning your eyes for like 3 seconds, but I've actually started to like it. Feels soooo refreshing

11. For real op, dont put anything "cheap" or "homemade" in your eyes. Its only $7.

12. go by a dollar general. i got the maximum strength redness relief drops in dollar general brand and they were only like $3

13. I miss being a red eyed jedi... my eyes never turn that nice crimson color anymore :(

14. My eyes are always red so I embrace them !
    but on a more serious note come on man it isn't called "Clear Eyes" for no reason, its the best imo.

15. Don't forget CVS, they carry them too.

16. i heard that if you put a drop or two per gram in your bud when you smoke it they dont get red at all:laughing:

17. I heard if you put eyedrops in peoples drinks it makes them have gnarly shits

18. That's just cruel...

19. True. I've got a lb soaking in visine right now

20. [quote name='"TokinUp"']I heard if you put eyedrops in peoples drinks it makes them have gnarly shits[/quote]

lolol true