Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine not working?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emrich, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So, my visine didn't work and my eyes were bloodshot the whole time and the visine was the original kind and it does not expire until 2014, but it did not do its Job for some reason. Give me ur input and where can I get a different kind of eye drop?

2. Make sure you put them in correctly, and that you wait 5-15 minutes before expecting affects.

3. Rhotos young one

4. Go Rohto or go home.

5. [quote name='"Juicy Jay Z"']Go Rohto or go home.[/quote]

The expression "it hurts so good" doesn't apply to putting shit it my eyes. Lol. Clear eyes maximum redness relief. I had my first bottle of it for a whole year back when I was 15. Years later it's still all I use. Works every time.

6. Everyone has a brand of
    Eye drops that work for them then one that doesn't
    Rhodos work for everyone always
    And if you get visine you have to get advanced the 20 dollar shit can't buy cheap
    Shit will not work
    Half as well

7. [quote name='"punk960"']Everyone has a brand of
    Eye drops that work for them then one that doesn't
    Rhodos work for everyone always
    And if you get visine you have to get advanced the 20 dollar shit can't buy cheap
    Shit will not work
    Half as well[/quote]

20 dollar visine. Thats outrageous.

8. Yeah I just buy $4 clear eyes from the convenience store and it works fine.

9. Make sure they say "redness relief on them" also put them in before you smoke. That way your eyes will never get red and I don't forget to put them in or have to wait. (at least this works for me)

10. Rohtos Arctic. The absolute best. The other trick I've found with eye drops is to rub your eyes as little as possible after you use them...

11. I've tried doing this... but it usually doesn't seem to work for me.. (maybe I'm just expecting the eye drops to work for too long..) could also be that i'm always paranoid about my eyes when i'm in blazed in public.. I want that assurance of putting the drops in after i smoked..

12. Visine blows. Use Rohto's Arctic. Feels like an eyegasm.

13. I know few of them that use Visine and it does the job really good, probably it depends on "type" of the eyes... :confused:

14. none. just smoke so much that when you smoke your eyes don't get red anymore. worked for me. lol eyedrops are bad for your eyes.

15. Wait till u won't need them lol