Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

visine not work too well?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc yum yum, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Wassup, I have visine maximum redness relieff and it doesn't seem to work to well with mee. My eyes get really red when I toke. Any preferences? Or suggestions

2. I don't use visine, I don't use any eye...thing, to be honest.

If you're a stealthy toker, then... I don't know.

I live with my parents and I can bullshit anything. My mother can see my bong and I'll say it's an art project... Lmfao, not that bad, but you get the point.

But my eyes get mad red too, they didn't when i first started, though. I don't mind if my parents find out, nor do I care. It's just weed.

3. Visine sucks. Buy rhoto. It works really well.

4. so true bro

5. thanks for the suggestion ill try it

6. Supposedly being well hydrated helps battle red eyes.

And as said before, get rhoto, visine blows dick.

7. will do thanks alot guys! :D

8. just got some rohto, will put it into effect shortly :)

9. Did you like the results????

10. Clear eyes maximum redness relief is #1.

You should put it in like 10 seconds before you take a hit, not after. That will help a ton.