Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine makes my eyes too white

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rosenrot1989, Jun 29, 2013.

1. As the title says it. I use Visine when I'm going out after a fat smoking session, but people always notice something is wrong. My eyes turn so white that they almost fucking glow. It's wierd and people always wonder what the hell is up. It doesn't happen to anyone else I know just me. Do any of you have similar experiences or have any idea why this happens?

2. I've never used visine, but I was reading that thread recently that was looking for alternatives to eye drops and it seems it can help to flush your eyes out with water. This may be useful to you, as I imagine it wouldn't be nearly as effective as visine, but it may be perfectly effective for you because it has less of an effect and so would look more natural, but still less red.

I haven't tried this or anything, just what I read in the thread.

3. Tap water has minerals and chlorine that may make it more irritated.  What's better is take a small towel or cloth and wet it with very cold water and apply that to your eyes closed for a few minutes.

4. Think about it like this, would you rather have them red as hell or white as snow. or ask yourself, do you really need them? Will people care?

5. Honestly, this doesn't seem like a huge issue. Someone having bright red eyes is a huge red flag, but someone having too white eyes? What could people really be suspecting? It's more likely that people are simply curious if they really notice that, and a simple "hm... i don't know. that's weird" should get them off your case