Visine and Drug Tests

Discussion in 'General' started by zeroxx, May 24, 2007.

1. Hey everyone, I have a few questions that I'm hoping some of you will be able to answer. I've searched the archives plenty and my question was never fully answered so I'd like to get some real input from anyone with experience. My question: Does visine in a drug test actually create a false negative, allowing one to pass? I've read the erowid article and many others that say that visine can allow someone to foil a drug test but I'd like some real honest answers from people who had experience with such a technique. I would be tested using the "twelve panel screen" urine test from this website:

http://drugtestyourteen.com/order_products_here

I have not blazed in eleven days and the only reason I'm considering it is because I'm going to a huge party at my friend's house (far away from where I actually live) where there will be ample weed and much fun to be had. I have no problems not blazing but if the visine method works I'll feel a lot better if I do decide to smoke. For anyone with experience, I would appreciate being told how exactly you fooled the test, the amounts you used, etc. Thanks for any help guys, I appreciate it.

2. this is the first time ever in my life that i hear visine helps you come up negative on a piss test. wtf?

3. yea thats bullshit, ive heard a drop of bleach does it, but not visine, hell no... If that worked you could cry into the piss cup and pass a test...

4. I actually came into this thread thinking to myself, I hope they arent asking if you can pass a drug test by putting visine in your piss. sure enough...

5. I've heard the theory too, but I don't buy it. Putting eye drops in someones drink won't give them the shits all night either...

Visine is suprisingly harmless.

6. dont work.

but if you drink it it makes you pee green!!! =p

7. I don't believe you, but I'm not drinking any to prove you wrong. :p

8. FALSE!

p.s.- digesting it doesnt make you have bubble guts?? Wow, thats something to send into Mythbusters. hahaha

9. Youd be better off starting with an empty visene bottle, and put some bleach in it. Squeeze the empty bottle, put the opening in some bleach and release slowly.Then just drip the bleach in the piss.

10. Visine in a drug test does not make you pass. It does however make the test unreadable.

11. Honestly...I kinda wanna find out now. I'll see how much a home-test costs when I'm in town today. I'm sure I've got some visine around here somewhere. :)

12. Are you speaking from direct experience? Or just hearsay from your friends because if you read the links I provided, they state that visine should create a false-negative on a drug test.

EDIT: Also, for anyone who has used bleach in a drug test, can you please tell me how much you used, what type of bleach you used, etc. Keep in mind, its for one of those "at home" drug tests, if that makes it easier to beat. Thanks.

13. if its for a home drug test, dont even piss in it, just put some water in it. (u might need to use warm water if it tests for temp, but just put it in something under ur armpit to get it at body temp)

14. I wouldn't trust it. It may be credible, but that could also be for certain tests. But home tests are easy to pass, just put water in the cup and piss in it a little. Also I've heard putting bleach in it works becaue it changes the pH, which seems the most credible.

15. ok im kinda blazed but hell i had to read it 3-4 times and came out thinking you were going to drink visine til a final re-read but yeah sounds pretty bullshit hell you could get a friend to piss into a condom and just keep that on your body to retain heat and you'll pass. thats if you have any clean friends.... just kiddin

16. who wants to walk around with a piss filled condom??

17. someone who has to pass a test

18. Ive heard of it, tried it, and it didnt work

19. Something I was thinking of trying was scooping a little bit of water into the cup from the toilet but not enough that it drastically changes the temperature. Just enough to even further dilute the test.