Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

visa gift cards

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokereefer, Feb 25, 2009.

1. there not traceable to you, or what you buy are they?

2. I don't think so..

You think it's possible to order something online??

3. i was planning on buying a gift card and buying the carbon activated roor thing and a new ashcatcher for my tube. I figured i could charge it to the gift card, and it wont be traced to me.

4. #4 Trevar, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    Very few sites except these. Before I turned 18 and got my credit card I used them to buy shit for video games and I bought my first grinder with one. And no, they're not traceable and I don't think anyone really cares about what you buy with one

also, If you are 18 just go to a headshop. The prices online are ridiculous compared to the prices you'll find at headshops

5. you can use them online for some websites, but edit or gc wont accept them