Virtual GC Island

Discussion in 'General' started by nugglord_420, Feb 6, 2009.

1. My brain has been playing with this thought for a couple hours now...

Earlier today I was cleaning some junk files out of my computer, and found an old program called RealmCrafter. I had completely forgot about this program, which allows you to build virtual online worlds.

Now this is just a small stoned thought right now, but I propose a virtual "GrassCity Island" for shits and giggles. Somewhere where you can login and walk through a cannabis field while talking to other stoners or something. The doors are completely open on what I can do, and I think it would be a fun little side project for me.

GrassCity could even get some free advertising in the deal!

What are your thoughts?

2. I think this sounds kinda cool.

People could create their virtual characters and walk around chatting to each other in real time. You might be onto something..

3. Sounds like it has more potential than my unborn children.

- Nice idea!

4. The FBI would shut it down quicker than second life's gambling.
    I wish though.

5. that really sounds like a cool idea though

6. Like I said, it's just for shits and giggles.

See how creative we can get. Which brings me to my next topic - modellers.

I know I saw somebodys 3d artwork around here and was wondering if someone would be interested in creating maybe a few low poly models?

7. I would definetly take part in walking through cannabis fields with you

8. Dude do it, lemmie know how im supposed to enter the world, where i register and all that good stuff.

Would it work on a mac (bring on the flames)

9. Not sure, it's been a long time since I've looked at the documentation. I'll give ya an update when I find out.

10. Fo sho, its a great idea, you really should do it.

11. I was a member of a virtual world a long long time ago. This would be awesome if it could happen.

12. Can I be the virtual whore? I'm a guy but I can a naughty girl.

13. id do it. meaning id participate.

^hahahahah

14. Wtf? Why?

15. ah yes, realm crafter. the program that allows you to build "immersive" 3d mmorpgs. i know it well. but ive never known how to use it

i on the other hand have quite a history of programming and virtual artwork.

i havnt used blender or anim8or in a while. and most likely youd have to find an animator. unless i have time to figure that out. id be interested in trying some out. nothing advanced. but ill try my hand

16. If this all pans out, i'm officially calling dibs on the following bladies:
    xtiffany
    whiskey
    AND
    frediSTARRR

17. As long as you don't expect me to be 'faithful' :eek:

18. interesting. I'm down. pm me if this goes anywhere

19. ill be faithful, ill let you ladies decide who wants me more.

20. Of course you will be, you are requesting to have a harem of hot stoner chicks.