Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by WeeD BurPs, Jun 10, 2009.

1. #1 WeeD BurPs, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    What thing that you already lost your virginity to (food, rollercoaster, hockey) and miss the most.

wasnt everything better the first time around.

i miss how good food tasted. fondest memories of food are first time at mcdonalds with a happy meal. trying mayo first time.
    cartoons - holy shit i pretended to be a power ranger at the park. teenage mutant ninja turtles. i also watched sailor moon sometimes but hid it from everyone llol

ill post more later

2. I would pay some serious money to have my memory erased of me watching Arrested Development & Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time. I still think all of the episodes are hilarious the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time watching...but I really wish I could view all of the episodes for the first time again.

This is a sad thread :(

3. Sopranos, I miss the exitement of catching HBO every sunday or I miss it until Wensday.

I miss the first times I smoked weed, it seems like those were the easiest times. I had a reliable job, very releiable contact. My weed was always ready to go, and fat on my payday.

4. lol ya it sucks so much when a series you watched for so long ends,,, they basically become people you would constantly see and were like friends/fam. this is a sad thread that time makes everything less exciting, but its reality and we have to make sure next time anyone is doing anythin for the first time that they should enjoy it

miss the first video game i everrrrr played. DUNK HUNT on original nitendo. man i felt so badass

wow music. holy fuck i remember when eminem came out. woooooooow

more later

5. Music definitely. There are some really great songs that I just hate now because I've listened to them everyday for so long....REM - Losing my Religion, any Immortal Technique song, Dr Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Bob Dylan, list just goes on...so many great artists I am just sick of hearing by now.

6. getting my septum pierced would be great to feel for the first time again

7. qft :(

8. Pissing deffinitly. Have you ever not pissed for a really long time, and then pissed? its like better than a blowjob. So I would want that feeling again.

9. Killing people..

I mean... now its just not as much fun as it use to be. :cry:

10. ganja and thizzles. its just that anxiousnes not having the slightest clue what your about to feel and the BAM! pure unadultered bliss

my first time smoking was a blend of Juicyfruit and some Choronic out of a glass tube. took one rip and felt a bubble of time dialation and water come over me.

fist time with thizz was some white rolex and that night i realied that it is possible to drop all hatred and feel nothing but (if only chemicly induced) warm love and deep emotion for any living creature.

scuba diving in the sea of japan would be a good sober one. maby its just my opinion but i dont think it to bright to dive in the sea while twisted.

good memories.