Virginia decriminalization bill

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by terrorist96, Dec 14, 2010.

1. If you live in Virginia - or know people who live in Virginia - please show your support by filling out these two forms from MPP (Marijuana Policy Project) to contact your Representatives and Delegates.

http://bit.ly/hmHtty
    http://bit.ly/eUIOey

Thank you for your time.

2. #2 Serpent, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    Virginia, support the bill, spread the word.

3. Supporting. 703.

4. I have posted this on my Facebook already, as well as a bunch of other forums too. You guys should post it on your respective Facebooks too, to get the maximum support. :)

5. First thing i did.

6. Same here.

7. Is this like Prop 19?

8. No. Prop 19 was a referendum for legalization of marijuana. This is a legislative bill for decriminalization.

9. Repping the 804!

Unfortunately most legislatures from this state are completely and utterly useless and will probably just laugh at this decrim bill like they have at past decrim bills. They'll be laughing right out of office though.

10. While I do agree with you, I have heard that there will be an actual debate regarding drug policy in the 2011 session. So I feel a little more hopeful than in the past.

Also, I'm from the 703 but I'm in 804 territory for college right now. :)

11. Can I get a little more infomation on this bill like the bill's number or can someone post a link to this bill? I technically live in spotsylvania county, va so I want to get in on this action.

12. Thank you.

13. Spreadin' the word.

14. This.

15. just signed both, thanks.

703 here :smoke:

16. Thanks, and be sure to get all your friends to sign it too!

17. #18 Layers429, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    [​IMG]

Spreading the word, printing out 300 and hoping to pass out all of them.
    Good idea?

Or this one.

[​IMG]

18. Lets hope the east coast can start catching up to the west in terms of legislation. Best of luck virginia!

19. First one. Unfortunately, the weed leaf has developed a sort of negative connotation around older people because of all the years of propaganda. The first one is a little more subtle, but in no way deceiving.