Virgin

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lay off the drugs lol

If you've had sex before you're not a virgin, and you cannot reverse that fact. You sound like you just had a shit experience with it lol

2. Don't reproduce.

3. #43 helloMarketing, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    My will What have I done? And who am I?

Note: people automatically knows me when they see me.

I'm going to die today while my dad baking eggs and chorizo (meat), and maybe added glass,which cause death. Maybe or they are planning it.

Broken glass was outside out my front house

I've remembered my brother and my dad talking about glass,when someone digest the glass with food they die.

Any crazy? Am I? I don't think so

RIGHT NOW I feel high for no reason. I've been sobering up and trying to eat healthy. Now I feel high...my kidneys feels weird,been throwing up slim, not a good morning :(

ever since I left my cookies opened and took a bite I felt high??? Wtf

Here's my story

Before all of this madness. My cousin wanted to blaze me out on the 3rd day of my first semester of college we smoked all day but not all day. On November 30 was the end of my first semester and winter break started.The break was on a whole December. My cousin dealer had hash on December 20. Was my first time, not sure if it was heroine or just weed. I didn't really knew what was hash. I just smoked it.

Note: My weed tolerance was really high!

Note: My cousin dealer said to me "" hopefully this makes him throw up more easily" he referred to my cousin. Which makes me think my cousin fucked my gf.

Note: who ever meets me gets a chance to fuck my gf. Who wants to be my friend :)?

Note: my gf said if my baby turns red it's normal????? Yea she is doing something and she my first. Thank you god she wasn't preg...

Note: I've remembered how weed felt like :l

I've went to the doctor. They told me to stay at the hospital for a week,starting December 25-29 (to sober up). before i went to the doctors i went to my gf house for a week (gf invited me on December 20-23 and went without permission...i am 18 ) after and during that week i felt, cannibol, throwing up, sick, cold, shaking, back pain,days went to fast, lose of focus,emotional,felt like water was in me ,less sexual,I had no idea what was going on. I brought some weed and hash that week. But the food my gf mother made and drinks made my high more higher??? I felt stoned and out of it and uncomfortable.

Note: can people drug someone with food?

So after staying at the hospital I've wanted to experiment myself. I've wanted to stay at my dads house for a month.its been two weeks and it was shit. I've been throwing up,sick,cold,lower back pain, shaking went it wasn't really cold.ummm When I get mad I have a running noise.

Sooo that's my story which me luck

Note: I haven't been crying,I've been wondering...

4. Hold up I'm not done!!

5. seriously, you guys are selfish assholes. this man is in pain. somthing happened to him. go feel superior somwhere else. you are monsters

Hellomarketing, my freind. do you remember if what that weed was like? do you remember what the hash was like? was it laced? did it have somthing else in it? like coke or meth or a chemical? it had to have. the doctor knew it. thats why you went to the hospital to "sober up". that is why you are feeling sick now.

your rat bastard cousin poisoned you. he put somthing in the weed or the "hash". it might have not even been hash. it couldve been poorly made hash with butane in it. thats lighter fluid. it could've been poison. im sorry.

dont you all see? he went to college! he had a girlfreind! before, he was well! he couldnt have gone to college and had a girlfreind in this state! his monster cousin poisoned him!

OP, i just want you to relax. it'll all be ok. just keep on going to the doctor. listen to what he says. do what you enjoy. this will all blow over and you will be well in no time.

6. Soooooooo,

You should probably head back to the doctor.

7. ...wut?

8. read this, everybody, now.

stop. just stop. i will report you.

9. How do u do anal and say u feel like a virgin. Lol. You passed virginity homie. Ur on 8th base lol

10. Man what is going on in this thread :confused:

11. [​IMG]

12. i informed a mod of this thread. i sincerly hope you all get banned. good day to you.

13. I think you might be schizophrenic. I would go to your nearest physiologist immediately, and if you're unable to do so for your metal handicap is preventing you from, I hope your family notices before it's too late.

14. What exactly will we get banned for?

OP clearly has some issues. I told him he should probably head back to the Dr......not sure what else needs to be said.

And btw, I don't think your crazy off the wall posts accusing his family of poisoning him are much help either.

15. #55 angstrom, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    why are you making fun of somone with issues? you fucking monster

he went to college and had a girlfreind before this. he could not have had either of those things in this state. this only happened after his cousin smoked with him. the doctor sent him to the hospital to "sober up". now he is not well. put two and two together genius. i really hope this comes back to you.

Cannot call others "you fucking monster" - WW

16. Please point out a post of mine where I made fun of the OP.

I'll wait.

If I make fun of anybody on this thread it's gonna be you.

17. I was normal before I went through the prodromal phase of schizophrenia too.

I'm not saying that dude has schizophrenia, but the poison hypothesis is completely unnecessary when there are other viable options to explain what is happening to him. Maybe he was poisoned. Maybe he wasn't. Point still remains that he should be taking his ass back to the doctor/a psychiatrist instead of asking about it on a forum.

18. have fun not caring about anyone but yourselves, all of you. its funny how normal people who live in the suburbs can actually be the worst demons of all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.