Virgin

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 helloMarketing, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Am I the only virgin?????? I've had sex before....

Ok so me and my gf have been together for a while. Ummm I've had sex before,but I've been playing around with sex. For example, i perform anal sex and just play around with my penis. Idk how to really have sex. The point is it feels like I'm still missing something out.

~~>I feel Iike I am still a virgin. Is it possible?? <~

Now lets get to the point!
    Have alot of question

My very first question!

Can someone fuck around,drug,humiliate (including family,gf and friends) kill a virgin? Cause I have very good evidence of my life becoming to an end,but now I found out I'm a virgin! So can they?

Any manners?
    What are good sites to help me out?
    Any advice??

I'm craving for anwsers and questions ;)

2. I'm sorry to let you know but, your post made no sense.

3. Ya WTF I've had sex once but I'm a virgin?

4. I didn't know the lettuce knew a man with a piano who cooked gravy outside horse and then there was a wedding.

5. What what what what what what what what

That's what my brain thought while I read that

6. I've had edit!

7. i watched this weird old movie a couple days ago where this skinny nerdy dude was saying somthing along the lines of "you dont even have to be interesting or successful or attractive...all you have to do is speak." and it shows him walking up to this hot girl in the grocery store and he says some totally stupid, but in a really smoothe voice. next, they show him coming out of the bedroom after banging her.

ive never seen it put so beautifully. you dont even have to be that great. just speak, enjoy the moment, enjoy the woman, enjoy her company and everything about her, express your desires, and see what happens. some girls will turn you down but respect the fuck out of you for being so bold and friendly.

8. Dude ur the guy that felt sick last night r u ok?!?!

I've been worried

9. Or tonight I meant

10. Dam brother

11. [quote name='"Maaaxamax"']Dude ur the guy that felt sick last night r u ok?!?!

I've been worried[/quote]

Dude that shit has been going on until last month o.o idk what's going on

12. [quote name='"angstrom"']i watched this weird old movie a couple days ago where this skinny nerdy dude was saying somthing along the lines of "you dont even have to be interesting or successful or attractive...all you have to do is speak." and it shows him walking up to this hot girl in the grocery store and he says some totally stupid, but in a really smoothe voice. next, they show him coming out of the bedroom after banging her.

ive never seen it put so beautifully. you dont even have to be that great. just speak, enjoy the moment, enjoy the woman, enjoy her company and everything about her, express your desires, and see what happens. some girls will turn you down but respect the fuck out of you for being so bold and friendly.[/quote]

What's the movie mannn????
    I'm discovering bro!!!

13. i honestly forgot. the thing i took away from it was "all you have to do is speak". in my experience, it has been true.

14. [quote name='"angstrom"']i honestly forgot. the thing i took away from it was "all you have to do is speak". in my experience, it has been true.[/quote]

Hmmm thnks
    I'll keep that in mind. ^_^ <>~

15. Blades and GC throw some advice at meehhhh!!!!

16. I still have no fucking idea what the fuck your thread says

17. [quote name='"Maaaxamax"']I still have no fucking idea what the fuck our thread says[/quote]

Read them closely

I feel like I'm a virgin.

18. Advice on what hahaha? What the fuck type of shit r u on bro?

19. Have u had penis 2 vagina sex

20. Buy a hooker if you are that desperate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.