Virgin Grow (be gentle)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by enom, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Alright gc here it is. my first little plant. I figured since im legally able to have a dozen plants here, why not try one out. She is roughly at day 30. I started germinating on 12-10-11. According to the hookup it should be some feminized blue dream.. But ya never know. The setup is temp at the moment and im planning on building better box this weekend. Figured id get some input here first.

Setup: 2- 55w cfl bulbs 2700k @ 3860 lumens each.
    Im using nutes as well.
    18/6 hrs
    sits around 85deg..
    16"x16x48" enclosure with vent
    Ghetto desk fan :p

pics!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Input is much appreciated!!

2. She's healthy

3. You might want a little bit lower on the temps but that is looking fine. You will probably need more CFLs when you decide to flower. Also it looks like when it was a seedling you didn't have lights close enough and it stretched a bit, you will more than likely need to transplant when it gets bigger so I'd just bury all that extra stem when you do.

But it certainly looks like a nice healthy start, keep up the good work.

4. id say your doing good. and yes going to want couple more cfls for flowering. and keep the lights close just have a fan blowing right on the cfls and you can keep them 2-3 inches within the plant not just at the top too. keep it up. also watch the nutes if the tips of the leaves start to get burnt and turn brown your giving it too much nutes

5. awesome appreciate the info guys! yea i did keep the light a little far in the start 8" or so, but read up and have put em closer. For the temps i figure with the box i build over the next couple days ill put an intake and exhaust ports instead of the current one, it should do the trick.

6. Looks good to me.

Might want to think about Advanced NUtrients the next go around. There's a super easy bundle that hooks up new growers.

Not sure what you're using right now, but thought I'd pass it on.

Sensi A&B Grow
    Sensi A&B Bloom
    Voodoo Juice
    Big Bud
    B-52
    Overdrive

It's called the Hobbyist bundle and it's the MMJ bundle that I used for a while before I moved my grow setup up.

good luck!