Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Virgin Attempt on Autoflowering Strains.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by panda_fourtwenty, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I will be receiving my seeds of life soon and they are all auto strains.
    I am relatively new on growing autos as my first experience was on a feminized plant.
    I am only using CFL as I am on the budget side of cultivation..
    I have some questions in which I need help with from the experienced growers here!

Few things I understand about autos :
    - NEVER do Topping or Fimming for autos.
    - It is a timed flowering once it sprouts from seed, therefore not a need for 12/12.
    - LST is fine for auto strains.

1) What type of lights do I use for auto from seed to harvest? White or Orange or Both?
    - If using both type of lights from seed to harvest, I will put in as much watts of light as possible.

2) Lighting schedule: 18/6 , 20/4 or 24/0 (From seed to harvest)

3) Nutrients: When do I transit feeding from veg nutes to flowering nutes?

4) Is it okay to plant an autoflowering strain outdoors?

- I might have more questions later when I remember them.

2. I have read to switch nutes a week after seeing signs of sex... Never grown auto so i cant be much help. Sorry. My next grow will be auto!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey! thanks for your input! Don't mind sharing with me the article you read on please? :)

4. Sup y'all there is an awesome auto help page, speak to Loki, he'll help loads http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos%3F-Welcome

Autos are so different to regulars, it's worth checking out this page to get it right the first time round,

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

5. Yes! Loki! The king of autos! I can't find his thread ever since! Thanks bro! :D

6. Ok cool check him out,
    I'll stick around here and see how you grow

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first