Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VIP question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grizzly420, May 11, 2010.

1. Wanted to know if VIP is a good quality collection of pieces, and if so, what are your favorites from them?

I only have one from them, and only used it once, and it was amazing, then again, I'm not an avid user. So who knows.:hello:

2. WOW

I had to add this line because my reply was too short.

3. And this is why I never visit the apprentice forums.

4. all of his recent posts have been like this.. whats the point? u want a cookie for being the first person to post and give no insight to the OP?

5. I just wanted to know about VIP glass. And if they have anything new or a location for their glass for me to check out and see online maybe. totally forgot about this post so long ago.

6. try toking tools they will know more