Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. Everybody was peachy, if somebody hurt themselves I wouldn't of posted this. When I did post this, I wanted to guage GC's reaction, didn't really gaf what people thought. Now I feel differently about GC, don't get me wrong though, I wasn't trying to be a troll with this.

2. Here we go with the 'holier than thou' horse shit.

3. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']Here we go with the 'holier than thou' horse shit.[/quote]

I just want to tell you, I love your username... Just thought you should know

4. 145 MPH on a country road which I'm guessing is a two lane highway. Wow.

[​IMG]

5. you must've drove for a whole like 20 seconds

6. What was the fastest you ever went on the highway?

Ive done 135 but i doubt ill ever go faster than that. Any of your friends sue u for medical bills?

7. Man never fucking ever take the life of 3-4 people and put them in your hands. It's sad enough when idiots like you kill themselves in accidents it's a whole nother world when you take out innocents with you. Consider you and your friends to be lucky to live there are people who get in much more minor accidents and die. I drive like a bat out of hell and i do auto x but i will never willingly drive like that with people i care about in the car. Have some respect for their lives, actually they should have respect for their own lives and not gottenin your car.

8. [quote name='"Keifer Suthrlnd"']What was the fastest you ever went on the highway?

Ive done 135 but i doubt ill ever go faster than that. Any of your friends sue u for medical bills?[/quote]

I've gone 110 in my car, 90 on a bike... The fastest I'll ever go on a bike is 100 just so I can say I've gone 100 hahahaha

9. I have a really hard time feeling bad for this type of behaviour. I was actually reading up on Ryan Dunn earlier....yeah it's tragic and it's human life but how can you feel bad for a guy going that fast, and in Ryan's case drunk...I mean come on where's the common sense

10. 145mph on a public road IS completely reckless.

you contradicted yourself a couple times in this post.

its not that we haven't done stupid, irresponsible things, it's that the degree to which the OP did so.

they do, actually. i'm pretty sure its 155mph though.

it could happen, you figure the e39 was available with a lil' six, a big six, and a v8.

it might take a few miles, but it could probably be done.

too bad OP didn't get paralyzed, then it would be a lil' more difficult for him to endanger his/everyone else's life on the road.

11. You're an idiot.

12. Your very lucky man..especially doing 145mph?!
    Three teenagers driving over 100mph on a curvy rode lost control of their car. I tried to get out the way, but they were going too fast. Man..I still remember her face right before they hit us. I was going to marry that girl. We couldn't even have a open casket for my fiance.

Fuck dumb asses like you.

13. You shoudlnt feel Sorry for him. He said one week earlier, if he died, he'd die a happy man. I think this kind of mind setting is very admirable. Plus he died on impact.

Op on the other hand is another story!

14. Wtf. Going 145 and didn't have a seatbelt and had weed? Retarded

15. [quote name='"Black Diamond"']Your very lucky man..especially doing 145mph?!
    Three teenagers driving over 100mph on a curvy rode lost control of their car. I tried to get out the way, but they were going too fast. Man..I still remember her face right before they hit us. I was going to marry that girl. We couldn't even have a open casket for my fiance.

Fuck dumb asses like you.[/quote]

Perfect example of why stupid ass behavior like this isn't accepted. Truly depressing.

16. Yes, that is what proves your lack of driving skill. Taking a 40mph turn at 145mph is not something that a good driver does.

Ah, yes, the physics. Since apparently you do not realize what caused your car to flip over and crash, I will explain. When you take a turn too quickly, the tires lose traction and you lose control. ;) There is some fancy math to support this conclusion if you don't believe me, but I'll be honest and say that all those years ago, I slept through physics class.

Good, this way hopefully you can't get another car and won't be driving for a while until you mature.

Do you realize your why insurance rates are high? It's because the insurance companies already know you drive like a reckless little kid. That's how lame and predictable you are. Some insurance agent behind a desk knew what you were going to do before you even bought the car.

17. fucking idiot maybe? :confused:

18. 145 mph, end over end,one passenger without a seatbelt-OP is dead. Sorry. You may wish to lie down and rot now.:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU]Total Distortion You Are Dead - YouTube[/ame]

19. Sounds like some real responsible driving dude. Im not 1 to talk since I have done some dumb shit on the road (You & I should both be dead right now after reading this & thinking back on some of the shit I did when I first got my license).

Thinking back makes me wonder why they give licenses at 16. I think that is way to young. I was so fucking immature at 16, probably 1 of my most immature years.

20. Your lucky your friends and yourself are alive, fuck the car.