Violator Kush, The Church, The Cheese, and 2bagseed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by reddiesel69, May 5, 2010.

1. new pics will be here soon, the little girls have been growing like theres no tomorow. pics soon peepss..

2. can't wait to see how much they've grown man, im rootin for ya xD

3. how about pics NOW:devious:

4. here they are, they suck ik sorry im slacking on my camera.....but as you can tell they have grown lots since last time, i got new nutrients and i just planted two red dwarf feminised seeds

Attached Files:

5. they have gotten MUCH bigger and they are looking very healthy man. Nice.

6. thanks! what danks have you been seeing? i just saw some out of town sour d and afghan goo that was alright....but have you seen the master kush??

7. actually yes I did see the master kush that shit was bomb. I had some SSH recently, and I didn't get some myself but I wish I had; white widow. I've never had WW and I was stocked on buds when my guy had it. It looked pretty and smelled funnnnnky. BTW what nutes are you using?

8. right now old age nutrients from paradigm but im bout ot start on technaflora it was a big ass kit at mulhauls i just grabbed to try out

9. im unfamiliar with those, but know the store :p. are you planning on using those nutes through flowering? if not, do you know what youll switch to when the time comes?

10. nah i dont know what im going to use to flower with...any suggestions? im willing to try whatever..im just experimenting with nutes now seeing wich ones i like nd what not

11. Which one is the V kush?

12. I do have some suggestions as a matter of fact. so far I cant say from personal experience how well they work, but the grower I primarely buy from uses these with great results. My plants are still too small to introduce nutes :eek:.

But I recommend anything that "humbolt county's own" makes. They makes some very good products. I've even started to see them get used more and more on some GC grow threads.

Humboldt County's Own

I've also heard nothing but good things about fox farm....

13. yes
    get the tri pack of bloomers, open sesame, chaching, and beastie bloomz. you dont be dissapointed.....AT ALL.
    you can get all 3 off amazon for like 70 bucks, i say go for it!

14. lol humbolts nutrients are soooooo expensive i was at paradigm 100 bucks for 1 liter of some shit!!!! thats nuts. but i prlly will stick with fox farm they are as of now my favorite

15. I had to cut em both :mad:
    I just planted a master kush seed...so we will see how that goes...
    if it goes i will keep this updated..
    thanks for the love everyone.

16. Wtf wtf wtf why??

17. long story but fact of the matter is....i kind of ended up with some better genetics idk...whatever...but now i have 2 red dwarfs master kush and sage....stay posted some little beautys will be here soon.

18. Any updates or pics?