Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vikes and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffrey112, Aug 11, 2008.

1. i have 5 500 mg viks and i have some weed....im preety big so i was just gonna take all of em.....and smoke weed....but will either drug conflict with each other.....and will either one lessen the others effects

2. Nope, they mix well. You're gonna get fadeddd :smoking:

Edit: Haha that actually reminds me of a time with a friend who had two vic's and he didn't want to take them because it wouldn't do much for him, so he grinded one down and we topped off a couple bowls with it. Smoke was wayy harsh but I got so fucked up.

3. wait you can smoke viks

4. Ehh, I wouldn't do it again. It makes your lungs feel like shit after you smoke it. Just snort a couple, parachute the rest, and blaze up. Will be much better.

5. vicodin and weed are awsome together. be prepared to be one happy mother fucker.

6. I love munching on some Vicodins then smoking Weed.
    They go perfect together.

7. I agree vikes and weed are the best :D Have funnnn :smoking:

8. yeah i decided to smoke some weed and take all 5 viks...i did eat a little after i took em....im feeling really chill right now,.....I plan to buy some more after this friday....lol